- “If you can dream it, then you can achieve it.”
- “Where you start is not nearly as important as where you finish.”
- “Sometimes adversity is what you need to face in order to become successful.”
- “It’s not what you’ve got, it’s what you use that makes a difference.”
- I remember listening to one of his tapes where he referred to negative thoughts as “stinking thinking”.
You can use positive thinking and the right motivation to help you reach your fat loss goals.
- First write down why you want to lose that extra body fat.
- Then write down how your life will improve when you get in shape.
- Write down some exact goals such as; you’re going to lose 2” inches off your waistline this month.
- Once you have a good “WHY” for doing something it will help you stay motivated.
The actress Valerie Harper had to lose 30 lbs. for a movie. She fell in love with her physical trainer and that dual motivation carried her to weight loss success.
Visualize yourself with a slimmer waist. “If you can dream it, then you can achieve it.” The best way to do this is to start right now. Sit up and stand up straight! Pull your stomach in and up. See, You look better already.
Start holding your stomach in as often as you can and soon your waistline will be thinner.
Get my book, “No Wonder You’re Fat…You Don’t Eat Enough”. It’s full of great ideas that are easy, fun and will save you money while you lose body fat and start looking and living the way you want to. You can’t fail when you follow my Easy Way Fat Los ideas.
You find your “WHY” and I’ll show you “HOW”.
Remember that 60s poster, “Today is the first day of the rest of your life”